Saturday 18 December 2010

Snowed in!

Finally I am back online! We relocated about a month ago to glorious and bucolic Derbyshire, but due exceptional wintery weather and logistical issues, it took ages to get back into cyberspace! I did feel stranded without Internet connection! However I have been taking many photos and after some thorough editing, I shall be sharing very soon the very best shots!
It is simply heaven to live here, no noise or light pollution, pure bliss! I feel very much in tune with nature and follow the season's slow pace, trying not to push myself to do too much. It is a luxury simply to be in the present, absorb the beauty of it all, take the time to stop and observe nature.

I will post more photos very soon, as ever, many thanks to my regular and new friends to take the time to visit my blog, I truly much appreciate it! I hope all is well in your lives, and I take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful xmas and a fantastic new year!
Paola